The following are some of the presentations and talks
given by Larry Hyman:
- Presented talk "What's Patentable Now" at Tulane Medical Center, 2015.
- Presented talk "How You Disclose An Idea Can Help It Become A Product – Or Keep It From Becoming One" at UC Merced's 2014 Research Festival.
- Presented talk on how to comply with the Bayh-Dole Act to senior management of a state university.
- Served as faculty of a national ALI-ABA teleconference on the Supreme Court’s ruling in ebay, Inc. v. MercExchange.
- Addressed a California State Bar IP section meeting on patent law reform proposals.
- Presented “IP Issues to Consider Before Submitting Grant Applications” to a BioE2E Life Sciences Alternative Funding Fair.
- Guest lectured on patent law basics at Golden Gate University graduate school.
- Gave talk on protecting patent rights, trade secrets, trade marks and copyrights to managers of a biotech company.